MUMBAI: Central Railway will operate traffic and power block from 10.00 am to 3.00 pm (5 hours) on 18.1.2018 on Up and Down lines between Ambivali and Asangaon for launching of 2 steel girders for construction of 3.759 M wide Foot Over Bridge at Ambivali.
Train Running Pattern will be as under
Cancellation of Suburban Services on 18.1.2018
Down Suburban Services for Titwala / Asangaon / Kasara leaving CSMT from 09.12 hrs to 13.30 hrs and Up suburban services towards Mumbai area leaving Kasara / Asangaon /Titwala from 09.54 hrs to 15.02 hrs will remain cancelled.
Cancellation of Mail/Express Trains
1. Train No. 12187 Jabalpur-CSMT Garib Rath Express leaving Jabalpur on 17.1.2018.
2. Train No. 12118 Manmad- LTT Godavari Express leaving Manmad on 18.1.2018.
3. Train No. 12117 LTT-Manmad Godavari Express leaving LTT on 18.1.2018.
4. Train No. 12188 CSMT- Jabalpur Garib Rath Express leaving CSMT on 18.1.2018.
Regulation of Up/Dn (Northeast) Mail / Express trains :(Journey commencing on 17.1.2018 & arriving Mumbai area on 18.1.2018)
1. Train No. 11094 Varanasi – CSMT Mahanagari Express will be regulated at Atgaon from 12.27 hrs to 14.25 hrs and will be short terminated at Dadar.
2. Train No. 12142 Patliputra – LTT will be regulated at Khardi from 13.33 hrs to 14.20 hrs and will arrive LTT at 16.45 hrs instead of 15.15 hrs.
3. Train No. 82355 Patna Jn. – CSMT Suvidha Express will be regulated at Kasara from 13.51 hrs to 14.20 hrs and will arrive CSMT at 17.05 hrs instead of 16.05 hrs.
4. Train No. 11056 Gorakhpur – LTT Godan Express will be regulated at Igatpuri from 13.15 hrs to 14.00 hrs and will arrive LTT at 17.45 hrs instead of 16.15 hrs.
5. Train No. 12617 Ernakulam – Hazarat Nizamuddin Mangala Lakshdweep Express will be regulated suitably and will be handed over 01.45 hrs late at Igatpuri.
Partial Cancellation / Short Termination of Mail/Express Trains
1. Train No. 12140 Nagpur – CSMT Sewagram Express leaving Nagpur on 17.1.2018 will be short terminated at Nasik Road and will work as Train No. 12139 CSMT – Nagpur Sewagram Express of 18.1.2018 Ex. Nasik Road (Train No. 12139 leaving CSMT on 18.1.2018 will remain cancelled between CSMT and Nasik Road).
Diversion of Mail /Express Trains:
1. Train No. 13201 Rajendranagar- LTT Express leaving Rajendranagar on 16.1.2018 will be diverted via Manmad-Daund-Pune.
2. Train No. 12321 Howrah – CSMT Mail leaving Howrah on 16.1.2018 wll be diverted via Jalgaon-Surat-Vasai Road and further short terminated at Dadar.
3. Train No. 22110 H. Nizamuddin – LTT AC Express leaving H.Nizamuddin on 17.1.2018 will be diverted via Jalgaon/Surat/Vasai Road.
4. Train No. 12168 Varanasi – LTT Superfast Express laving Varanasi on 17.1.2018 will be diverted via Jalgaon/Surat/Vasai Road.
5. Train No. 11059 LTT-Chhapra Express leaving LTT on 18.1.2018 will be diverted via Vasai Road/ Surat /Jalgaon.
6. Train No. 12542 LTT- Gorakhpur Express leaving LTT on 18.1.2018 will be diverted via Vasai Road/Surat/Jalgaon.
7. Train No. 15548 LTT-Jaynagar Jansadharan Express leaving LTT on 18.1.2018 will be diverted via Vasai Road/Surat/Jalgaon.
Rescheduling of Mail/Express Trains:
1. Train No. 11061 LTT-Darbhanga Express scheduled departure 12.15 hrs is rescheduled to leave at 13.00 hrs on 18.1.2018.
2. Train No. 11071 LTT-Varanasi Kamayani Express scheduled departure 12.40 hrs is rescheduled to leave at 13.20 hrs on 18.1.2018.
3. Train No. 12072 Jalna – Dadar Janashatabdi Express scheduled departure 04.45 hrs is rescheduled to leave at 07.30 hrs on 18.1.2018.
Apart from the above mentioned Mail /Express trains, trains running out of time table and specials trains if any during the block period will also be regulated.
Central Railway authorities requested passengers to bear with administration for the inconvenience caused.