SECUNDERABAD: Kadiyam Srihari, Deputy Chief Minister of Telangana State held a meeting with Vinod Kumar Yadav, General Manager, SCR today i.e., 9th October, 2017 at Rail Nilayam, Secunderabad.
Members of Parliament K. Sitaram Naik, Mahbubabad; P.Dayakar, Warangal; MLA’s T. Vinay Bhaskar, Warangal (West); Smt Konda Surekha, Warangal (East); N. Narender, Mayor, Warangal, Ms. K. Amarpalli, IAS, District Collector, Warangal, Ms. Shruti Ojha, Commissioner, Greater Warangal Municipal Corporation along with Senior Officials from Roads & Buildings Department, Telangana State, Prinicpal Heads of Departments and Senior Officials of Railways were also present.
The meeting discussed on issues pertaining to developmental works at Kazipet, Warangal, Mahbubabad areas on Secunderabad Division. Discussions were held on:
- Construction of 2nd Road Over Bridge (ROB) between Hanamkonda – Kazipet
- Establishment of Railway Wagon Periodical Overhauling Workshop at Kazipet
- Providing Additional Road Over Bridge in Warangal Town
- Construction of Additional Vent to the Road Under Bridge (RUB) at Shivnagar
- Construction of Road Over Bridge in view of Level Crossing No. 62
- Construction of two additional Foot Over Bridges – from Shivnagar to outside of Platform No. 1 at Warangal Railway Station and at Kazipet Railway Station
- Construction of Road Over Bridge at Dornakal junction
- Construction of Road Under Bridge (RUB) at LC No. 88 in Kazipet – Balharshah section, LC No. 29 in Dornakal – Mauguru Section & Road Over Bridge at LC No. 76 in Warangal – Vijayawada section
- Improvement of Passenger Amenities at Kazipet Railway Station and sports facilities at Kazipet Railway Stadium
- Widening of approach Road in Kazipet Railway Station
- Improvement of Railway Hospital and Revival of Railway School at Kazipet.
Later, Kadiyam Srihari, Deputy Chief Minister briefed Media persons and expressed his satisfaction over the discussions held with the General Manager. He complimented Railway authorities for the quick response regarding the issues brought out to the notice.