Coinciding with the International Level Crossing Awareness Day observed on June 3, Hyderabad Division launches massive campaign all across the stations on the vastly spread Hyderabad Divisional jurisdiction
Hyderabad: Hyderabad Division of South Central Railway organized several programmes today i.e., 1st June, 2015 in connection with the ongoing celebrations of “Railyatri / Upbhokta Pakhwada” commenced from 26th May, 2015 which is being observed till 9th June 2015. In order to ensure the monitoring of procedures and rules specified for the safety of rail users at stations, manned & unmanned Railway Level Crossings to safeguard public safety, Fortress Checks conducted to curb/restrict ticketless travelers to avoid in convince to genuine passengers and maintaining the punctual running of trains.
During the course of action, a number of action plans were taken up on 01-06-2015 as quoted below:
- To preserve the quality aspect of the food supplied to the rail users, an intensive drive to check Catering services both in trains and at Mahbubnagar Railway Station was organized.
- Intensified Cleanliness & Sanitation Drives were conducted at Kamareddi Railway Station for its upkeep of premises.
- A thorough drive for the upkeep and maintenance of Railway Staff Colonies at Lancer Colony, Bolaram & Nizamabad was conducted.
- Major Yards and Crew Lobbies at Timmapur, & Nizamabad Stations were crosschecked.
- In order to limit the ticket less travelers in trains, an immense drive was instigated at Kacheguda, Malkajgiri, & Sivangaon stations. During the course of checks several cases of ticketless travel were detected.
- Awarness Campaign by RPF Personnel at Railway Level Crossing.
All these programmes were conducted across Hyderabad Division to promote safe travel and cleanliness at Railway Stations and Railway colonies has earned credit in every sphere of its activities & is always dedicated to the service of the people.