Hyderabad: Hyderabad Division of South Central Railway organized several programmes today i.e., 29th May, 2015 in connection with the ongoing celebrations of “Passenger and Customer Facilitation Fortnight”. The following activities were held at different Stations on the jurisdiction of Hyderabad Division of South Central Railway.
- Intensive Ticket Checking Drive was conducted at Kacheguda to curb ticketless travelers and also Cleanliness & Sanitation Drives by the Removal and Disposal of Garbage at Shadnagar were organized.
- Inspection of Manned and Unmanned level crossings, Major Yards and Crew Lobbies, Footplate of Goods and Passenger trains at MLY, Nizamabad, Kurnool Town, Falaknuma and Kacheguda Stations.
- An Intensive drive for the upkeep and maintenance of Railway Staff Colonies at Malkajgiri and Kurnool City stations.
- An Intensive Drive to check and improve the Catering Services both in trains and at Wanaparthy Station conducted.
- Safety Awareness Drive and Campaign that involved the active participation and involvement of NGOs, local people, Scouts & Guides and local people to prevent level crossing accidents, was launched at Kurumurthy Railway Station.
All these programmes were conducted across Hyderabad Division to promote safe travel and cleanliness at Railway Stations and Railway colonies.