NEW DELHI: A new weekly train no 22895/22896 Durg-Ferozpur-Durg Antyodaya Express was inaugurated by Shri Rajen Gohain, Minister of State for Railways & Dr. Raman Singh, Chief Minister, Chattisgarh.
Speaking on the occasion, Shri Rajen Gohain said that the Antyodaya Express has been launched to ensure a facilities equipped journey to all the sections of the society as envisioned by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. This train and all other Antyodaya Express trains running from different parts of the country have multiple facilities at affordable rates. He also expressed satisfaction that the Indian Railways has been working on several projects that will take care of all the sections of the society.
Speaking on the occasion, Dr Raman Singh said that the people of Chattisgarh will be immensely benefitted by this new Antyodaya train. Indian Railways & State Government have been fast tracking development of Infrastructure creation project through PPP mode. Passenger amenities in Chattisgarh major stations have been increased significantly.
Details of New Train : 22895/22896 Durg- Ferozpur Antoyodaya Express
Composition: 16 General Coaches + 2 Power Car
Days of Run: [22895 Dep: 7:10 Durg (Sunday) Arr: 13:00 Ferozpur (Mon)] [22896 Dep: 00.20 Ferozpur (Tues) Arr: 6.30 Durg (Wed)]
Features of Antyodaya Express:
- Rake consists of LHB coaches which have better interior aesthetics and more safer.
- Vinyl coating on exterior for better look
- Berths are more comfortable
- Provision of LED lights, mobile charging points
- Water purifier also provided for drinking water
- Modular design of lavatories fitted with bio-toilets Antyodaya trains have been envisioned to provide superfast unreserved service to the common man on high dense routes.