SECUNDERABAD: Moula-Ali station is an important Non suburban grade – 5 Railway station. This station is located on the busiest rail corridor Secunderabad-Kazipet section of Secunderabad Division.
In the recent past, surrounding areas of this station have seen rapid progress with establishment of thickly populated residential colonies. On an average more than 10 Express trains and several passenger trains arrive/depart from this station. The average traffic dealt at this station is 2500 passengers per day. In order to cater the passenger growth this station is developed as Adarsh station and several enhanced passenger amenities and facilities are provided at Moula-Ali Railway station with an expenditure of Rs. 3.5 Crores. The Adarsh Station works have been sanctioned in the financial year 2016-17.
Improved facilities provided at Moula-ali station
- Improvement to façade of station building.
- Waiting room for travelling passengers.
- Earmarked parking facilities for Divyangjan and others.
- Non slippery walkway from parking lot to station building.
- Ramps for entry of Divyangjan and senior citizens.
- Modern and elegant Signage boards.
- Pay and Use Toilets.
- Improvements to platform surface.
- Platform wall with land scaping.
- Adequate drinking water arrangements.
- Improvement to booking and enquiry offices.
- In addition, a Foot over Bridge is under construction at an estimated cost of Rs 1.6 crore which is nearing completion. This is a long pending demand from the passengers of this region.
- With this, a total of 67 stations are developed as Adarsh stations on the South Central Railway.