MUMBAI: The Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Limited (MVRC) invites eligible consulting firms to indicate their expression of interest (EoI) in providing the consultancy services as CBTC consultant for the implementation of CBTC for Mumbai Urban Transport Project (MUTP-3A).
Scope of Work
Procurement of Consulting Services as CBTC consultant for preparation of technical specification & Bid Management for “Implementation of Communication Based Train Control (CBTC) system to enhance safety and to achieve improved headway on Mumbai Suburban Railway network of Western & Central Railways.”
The CBTC consulting services focus on the following requirements:
- Study of the existing technical system and thereafter modifications required to existing technical system covering every technical aspect such as signalling, communication, power supply, rolling stock etc. for implementation & operation of CBTC.
- Operational Requirement for implementation & operation of CBTC. This covers Interoperability requirements, Migration strategy, mixed train operation, Fall Back System, Interface requirements with EMU Rolling Stock Systems, ETCS, PF screen door etc.
- Technical Specifications. This covers designing of System specification, Grade of operation, Performance & functional requirements, Interlocking System, Communication System, rolling stocks, traction current etc.
- Study of the existing system of train operation and thereafter suggest measures/modifications required to existing operating procedures such as operating manuals, Station working rules etc. to migrate over CBTC.
- Bid Management which includes bid preparation, bid processing and bid evaluation.
- Conducting Training, Workshop & Seminars.
- Experience of major similar assignments in Brownfield projects in metro regional/suburban railway
- Experience of major similar assignments in Greenfield projects in metro /regional/suburban railway
- Credential of the firm and Financial status with consultancy turnover of past 5 years
- Availability of appropriate skills among key personnel, team composition etc.
- Response to TOR.
Last date to submit EoI
Expression of interest for CBTC consultant must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person or by email) by 16th September 2019.