Secunderabad: Nine members of Railway Protection Force (RPF), South Central Railway were awarded with Director General/RPF’s Insignia & Commendation – 2015. Every year, Director General, Railway Protection Force, New Dehli presents these awards to RPF Personnel of Indian Railways in recognition of their commendable services.
Umesh Singh, Addl. General Manager, South Central Railway presented these awards to the officers & staff of Railway Protection Force, South Central Railway here at Rail Nilayam, Secunderabad today i.e. 7th September, 2015. Speaking on the occasion, the Addl. General Manager congratulated all the awardees for their exemplary services. The awards were given in the presence of Sanjay Sankrityayan, Chief Security Commissioner/RPF/SCR & G.M.Eswara Rao, Addl. Chief Security Commissioner/RPF/SCR. The details of the awardees are as under:
- T.Murali Krishna, Asst.Security Commissioner/RPF Training Centre, Moula-Ali. He played important role in detention of several Railway Property (Unlawful Possession) (RP[UP]) Act cases involving many railway employees.
- M.Sankaran, Sub-Inspector/Spl. Intelligence Branch/ Railnilayam. He worked in various posts in the divisions and he has immense knowledge of collection of Intelligence.
- N.Veeranna, Sub-Inspector/Kacheguda. He displayed professionalism in collection of crime intelligence and a good number of RP[UP] Cases were registered.
- G.Mohan Reddy, Asst. Sub-Inspector/HQrs. He is known for his diligence and punctuality in attending to his duties without any remarks.
- A.Rangaswamy, Head Constable/Raichur. He is diligent, sincere and dedicated worker in attending court duties.
- D.Srinivas, Head Constable/Vijayawada. During the year-2013, he played excellent role in the detection of 29 RP[UP] Act cases with recovery of valuable railway property.
- M.A.Baig, Constable/Workshop-Lallaguda. He is innovative and got extraordinary talent in the filed of computers. The administration is also utilizing his services in designing enchanting logos, souvenir, invitations, certificates, banners etc.,
- J.Ramakrishna, Head Constable/Chittoor. His services are being utilized in Crime prevention duties and court duties.
- P.Madhava Rao, Constable/Prosecution/HQrs. He is serving the administration with dedication and sincerity by making efforts to clear pending criminal appeal cases filed in RP(UP) and Railway Act.