South Central Railway is witness to a transformation that is set to show case all round development of Railways on its network. In tune with the thrust on Indian Railways, the Zone is firmly on track in its commitment to serve the public, in particular the rail customers with a single minded aim to provide services that set new standards. The attainments made during the year in fulfilling targeted plans have yielded good results. Towards this Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu, Minister for Railways will commission various rail infra developmental works on South Central Railway from Hi-Tech City Railway Station, Hyderabad at 09.30 hrs on 25th March, 2017.
Minister for Railways will:
- Commissioning of Devarakadra-Jaklair new Railway Line & will Flag off DEMU Passenger between Mahbubnagar–Devarakadra–Jaklair (Via Remote Link).
- Lay foundation stone for doubling of Mahbubnagar-Secunderabad section (Via Remote Link).
- Commissioning of Nizamabad–Morthad new Railway line and will Flagg off Train No. 77259/77260 between Nizamabad–Morthad–Karimnagar (Via Remote Link)
- Will dedicate second entry at Malkajgiri Railway Station to the Nation.
- Will declare Ten Railway Stations on SCR viz., Hyderabad, Secunderabad, Basar, Nanded, Aurangabad, Vijayawada, Kakinada Town, Tirupati, Raichur and Guntur stations as 100% Digital Payment Enabled (DigiPAY) Stations.
- Commissioning of water recycling plant (3 Lakh Ltrs per day), at Hyderabad Station.
- Commissioning of 250 KWp on Grid Solar Plant at Hyderabad Station.
- Revival of water body (1.5 lakh litres per day) at Alugadda Bavi, Secunderabad.
- Dedication of two escalators on PF No.1 and 2/3 at Aurangabad Railway Station to the Nation (Via Remote Link).
Bandaru Dattatreya, Minister of State for Labour and Employment (Independent Charge), Govt. of India will be the Guest of Honour.
Md. Mahmood Ali, Deputy Chief Minister & Minister for Revenue, Relief & Rehabilitation, ULC, Stamps & Registration, Govt. of Telangana; Talasani Srinivas Yadav, Minister for Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Dairy Development Corporation and Cinematography, Govt. of Telangana; Naini Narsimha Reddy, Minister for Home, Prisons, Fire Services, Sainik Welfare, Labour & Employment, Govt. of Telangana; T. Padma Rao Goud, Minister for Excise & Prohibition, Sports and Youth Services, Government of Telangana; P.Mahender Reddy, Minister for Transport, Govt.of Telangana: Smt.P.Sunitha, Chairperson, Zilla Parishad, Ranga Reddy; Bonthu Rammohan, Mayor, Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation; Dr. K.Keshava Rao, MP (Rajya Sabha); Mohd.Ali Khan, MP (Rajya Sabha); T.Devender Goud, MP (Rajya Sabha); Ch.Malla Reddy, MP, Malkajgiri; M.S. Prabhakar Rao, MLC; N.Ramachandra Rao, MLC; Madhavaram Krishna Rao, MLA, Kukatpally; Jaffar Hussain, MLA, Nampally and C. Kanaka Reddy, MLA, Malkajgiri will be the distinguished Guests.
Simultaneously, a program will be held at Nizamabad Railway Station for:
- Commissioning of Nizamabad-Morthad New Railway Line
- Flagging off of DEMU Passenger between Nizamabad-Morthad-Karimnagar (Via Remote Link).
P.Srinivas Reddy, Minister for Agriculture & Co-operation, Horticulture, Sericulture, Seeds Corporation, Govt. of Telangana; D.Raju, Chairman, Zilla Parishad, Nizamabad; Smt.A.Sujatha, Mayor, Municipal Corporation, Nizamabad, D.Srinivas, MP (Rajya Sabha); Smt.K.Kavitha, MP, Nizamabad; Smt.A.Lalitha, MLC; B.Ganesh, MLA, Nizamabad Urban; A.Jeevan Reddy, MLA, Armoor and V.Prashanth Reddy, MLA, Balkonda will be the distinguished Guests.
Simultaneously, a program will be held at Mahbubnagar Railway Station for:
- Commissioning of Devarkadra–Jaklair New Railway Line
- Flagging off DEMU Passenger between Mahbubnagar-Devarakadra-Jaklair (Via Remote Link).
- Laying of Foundation Stone for Doubling of Mahbubnagar-Secunderabad Railway Line (Via Remote Link).
C.Laxma Reddy, Minister for Health, Medical & Family Welfare, Govt. of Telangana; Jupally Krishna Rao, Minister for Panchayat Raj and Rural Development, Govt. of Telangana; Bhaskar Bandari, Chairman, Zilla Parishad, Mahbubnagar; A.P.Jithender Reddy, MP, Mahbubnagar; V.Srinivas Goud, MLA, Mahbubnagar; Alla Venkateswar Reddy, MLA, Devarkadra; S.Rajender Reddy, MLA, Narayanpet; C.Ram Mohan Reddy, MLA, Makthal and Smt.C.Radha Amar, Chairperson, Municipal Corporation, Mahbubnagar will be the distinguished Guests.
Simultaneously, a program will also be held at Aurangabad Railway Station for:
- Dedication of two Escalators on Platform No.1 & 2/3 to the Nation
- Declaration of Aurangabad Railway Station as Digital Payment Enabled (DiGi PAY) Station (Via Remote Link)
Haribhau Bagde, Speaker, Vidhan Sabha, Maharashtra; Ramdas Kadam, Minister for Environment, Govt. of Maharashtra and Guardian Minister, Aurangabad District, Adv.Devyani Patil Dongaonkar, President, Zilla Parishad, Aurangabad; Bhagwan Devidas Ghadmode, Mayor, Aurangabad Municipal Corporation; Rajkumar Dhoot, MP (Rajya Sabha); Chandrakanth Khaire, MP, Aurangabad; Satish Bhanudas Chavan, MLC; Vikram Vasant Kale, MLC; Subhash Manakchand Zambad, MLC; Sanjay Shirsat, MLA, Aurangabad (West); Atul Moreshwar Save, MLA, Aurangabad (East) and Syed Imtiyaz Jaleel, MLA, Aurangabad (Central).