KOLKATA: The Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL), on behalf of Kolkata Metro Rail Corporation, invites tenders for General Consultancy services for two new metro corridors proposed under Kolkata Metro extension project.
Details of Scope of Work
General Consultancy Services for Planning, Coordination, Design, Procurement, Project Management/Monitoring, Construction Supervision, Testing and Commissioning of Metro Rail Project S&T Works comprising Communications-Based Train Control (CBTC) signaling, Mobile Train Radio communications, Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) system, Platform Screen Doors (PSD) facilities, for Elevated/Surface/Underground stations, station integration areas etc. for General Consultancy Works on the following corridors of Metro Rail Project at Kolkata, West Bengal, India
- Joka to Mominpur (Elevated)-approx 10.5 km and 8 stations with Depot at Joka
- Kavi Subhash (New Garia) to Biman Bander -approx 32 km with 23 elevated stations and one underground station with Depot at Newtown.
- Sale of tender documents: From 10.07.2019 to 20.08.2019 to 17.00 hrs
- Tender Document Cost: INR 5750.00
- Last Date of Submission: Not yet decided
- Tender Opening Date: Not yet decided
- Contact point: Executive Director/Proj/S&T, Rail Vikas Nigam Limited, 41A, Rash Behari Avenue, Kolkata-700026. E-mail: email@example.com
Civil work for above two new metro corridors is going on in full swing and the full stretch of the corridors will take some more time to complete. The consultant awarded with the present tender will prepare tender document for main S&T construction work after conducting complete survey of the new metro corridors. After finalization of the S&T construction tender the consultant will supervise the S&T work and get the S&T work executed by the construction contractor till both the metro corridors are successfully commissioned for operation. Scope of Present Tender The objective of this contract is to obtain Consultancy Services for Planning, Coordination, Design, Procurement, Project Management/Monitoring, Construction Supervision, Testing and Commissioning of Metro Rail Project S&T Works comprising Communications-Based Train Control (CBTC) signaling, GSM-R/TETRA based telecommunications, Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) system, Platform Screen Doors (PSD) facilities, for Elevated/Surface/Underground stations, station integration areas etc. and Operation & Maintenance of Kolkata Metro Rail Extension Project in relation to:
- Signalling system
- Telecom facilities
- Depots and Stations
- Automatic Fare Collection
- Platform Screen Doors Facility
- Operation Control Centre
- Operation planning including degraded modes of operation
- Site facility for the Employee and Engineers
- Any other services required for successful completion and operation of the project
- E&M comprising of lightening protection, fire fighting system, fire alarm, fire detection and fire suppression system, public health & environment
- To assist the Employer in implementation of the above mentioned Project, from the present stage of verification/establishment of reference points/data provided by the Employer, to the stage of successful completion of all the contemplated works of the Project by selection of the Agency/Agencies for execution/Supply of materials, with the specified Safety and Security, testing and commissioning of the Project and handing over the completed Project to Railway.