MUMBAI: In the New Western Railway Main Line Time Table which comes in force from 15th August 2018, Western Railway has decided to run some New Trains including Hamsafar & Mahamana trains. Speed of some of the trains will be improved and route of some trains will be extended.
Salient Features of Western Railway:
- 7 pairs of trains have been introduced.
- 20 WR trains will be speeded up ranging from 5 minutes to 80 minutes.
- 8 Passengers trains converted to MEMU.
- 13 pairs of trains extended.
- Frequency of 2 pairs of trains have been increased.
- 19043/19044 Bandra Terminus – Bhagat Ki Kothi Weekly Humsafar Express
- 19424/19423 Gandhidham – Tirunaveli Weekly Humsafar Express via Vasai Road
- 19317/19318 Indore-Puri Weekly Humsafar Express
- 19316/19315 Indore-Lingampalli Palace Queen Weekly Humsafar Express via Vasai Road
- 19667/19668 Udaipur City – Mysuru Palace Queen Weekly Humsafar Express via Vasai Road
- 22985/22986 Udaipur City – Delhi Sarai Rohilla Rajasthan Weekly Humsafar Express
- 19320/19319 Indore-Veraval Weekly Mahamana Express
Increase in Frequency:
- 79303/79304 Ratlam – Chittaurgarh DEMU to run daily.
- 79311/79312 Ratlam – Indore DEMU to run daily.
Extension of Trains:
- 12267/12268 Mumbai Central – Ahmedabad Duronto Express extended upto Rajkot
- 17038/17037 Bikaner – Secunderabad Express extended upto Hissar
- 16312/16311 Kochuveli – Bikaner Express extended upto Sri Ganganagar
- 22475/22476 Bikaner – Coimbatore Express extended upto Hissar
- 17623/17624 H.Sahib Nanded – Bikaner Express extended upto Sri Ganganagar
- 22547/22548 Agra Fort – Ahmedabad Express will be extended upto Gwalior w.e.f. 3/10/2018
- 79303/79304 Ratlam – Nimuch DEMU extended upto Chittaurgarh
- 59385/59386 Indore – Chhindwara Panchvally Passenger extended upto Bhandarkund.
- 11125/11126 Gwalior – Indore Express extended upto Ratlam
- 21125/21126 Bhind – Indore Express extended upto Ratlam
- 59603/59604 Udaipur City – Ajmer Passenger extended upto Madar
- 19607/19608 Ajmer – Kolkata Express extended upto Madar
- 12719/12720 Hyderabad – Ajmer Express extended upto Jaipur
Change in Terminal:
- 16507/16508 will originate/terminate at Jodhpur instead of Bhagat Ki Kothi.
- 12547/12548 will originate/terminate at Agra Cantt instead of Agra Fort w.e.f. 1/10/2018.
- 12415/12416 will originate/terminate at New Delhi instead of Delhi Sarai Rohilla
Change in Timings (w.e.f. 15/08/2018) :-
- Train No 19152 Gandhidham – Palanpur Express will depart Bhuj at 11.20 hrs and to reach Palanpur at 19.20 hrs. This train will halt at all stations between Bhuj and Gandhidham.
- Train No. 19151 Palanpur – Gandhidham will depart from Palanpur at 13.30 hrs and reach Bhuj at 21.20 hrs. This train will halt at all stations between Bhuj and Gandhidham.
- Train No.59426 Palanpur – Gandhidham will depart from Palanpur at 20.00 hrs and reach Gandhidham at 03.05 hrs.
- 59425 Gandhidham – Palanpur will depart from Gandhidham at 06.00 hrs and reach Palanpur at 13.00 hrs
- 59169 will depart from Anand at 08.40 hrs instead of 07.30 hrs to reach Vadtal at 09.40 hrs.
- Train No. 59170 will depart Vadtal at 15.15 hrs instead of 16.05 hrs to reach Anand at 16.15 hrs.
- Train No.52963 will depart from Dr. Ambedkar Nagar at 09.15 hrs instead of 06.45 hrs to reach Sanawad at 11.45 hrs
- Train No.52973 will depart from Dr. Ambedkar Nagar at 17.45 hrs instead of 19.30 hrs to reach Sanawad at 02.15 hrs.
- Train No.52974 will depart from Sanawad at 09.15 hrs instead of 06.05 hrs to reach Dr. Ambedakar Nagar at 11.45 hrs
- Train No.52976 will depart from Sanawad at 17.45 hrs instead of 18.45 hrs to reach Dr.Ambedakar Nagar at 20.15 hrs.
Preponement of Trains at major stations of Mumbai Central Division :
|SNo||Train no.||Station||Existing Time||Revised Time||Early in minutes|
|14||12972||Bandra T.||ARR 08.40||08.35||05|
|15||15067||Bandra T.||ARR 20.05||19.10||55|
|16||12228||Mumbai Central||ARR 11.40||10.50||50|
|17||12240||Mumbai Central||ARR 11.40||10.50||50|
|18||22902||Bandra T.||ARR 13.40||13.30||10|
Timings of 158 trains of Vadodara division, 106 trains of Ahmedabad division, 39 trains of Ratlam division, 4 trains of Rajkot division & 23 trains of Bhavnagar division have also been pre-poned. Some trains have been postponed. Details of the trains will be available on www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in