Thiruvananthapuram: The Indian Railways has cancelled several train services under the Thiruvananthapuram division on Monday following a shortage of crew and post flood restoration works on the tracks. Two trains have been partially cancelled between the Thrissur-Shoranur section also.
- 56043 Guruvayur-Thrissur Passenger
- 56044 Thrissur-Guruvayur Passenger
- 56333 Punalur-Kollam Passenger
- 56334 Kollam-Punalur Passenger
- 56365 Guruvayur-Punalur Passenger
- 56366 Punalur-Guruvayur Passenger
- 56373 Guruvayur-Thrissur Passenger
- 56374 Thrissur-Guruvayur Passenger
- 56387 Ernakulam-Kayamkulam Passenger via Kottayam
- 56388 Kayamkulam-Ernakulam Passenger via Kottayam
Partially cancelled trains:
- 56663 Thrissur-Kozhikkode Passenger is partially cancelled between Thrissur-Shoranur section.
- 56664 Kozhikode-Thrissur Passenger is partially cancelled between Shoranur-Thrissur section.