NEW DELHI: Indian Railways have introduced a System where one can complain from a running train. The SMS about complaint will be acknowledged and attended. Give the Train No., Bogie No., precise nature of complaint like no water in toilets, no lights, fans not working, security problem or whatever through SMS. The Railway number to which one can SMS is 8121281212. This will help someone in emergency.
- To get complaints/suggestions from customers through SMS for aligning railway resources and priorities to customers’ aspirations and expectations.
- To reduce the gap between the customers’ expectations and railway’s performance.
- To help railways prioritize focus areas.
- To foster greater participation of customers in railway services.
- Complaint/suggestion can be registered at 8121281212 by sending an SMS.
- In response, an automated acknowledgement with a unique ID will be sent as an SMS.
- With the unique ID, passenger can know the status of the complaint by sending SMS:- “STATUS < SPACE > < REFERENCE ID>” to 8121281212 or by logging on our website scr.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Final reply will be sent through an SMS and will also be available on website- www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in/