TIUPATI: In order to clear extra rush of passengers, the following Special Trains will run between Tirupati – Dharmavaram – Tirupati as detailed below:-
Train No. 07402/07401 Tirupati –Dharmavaram– Tirupati Special Trains:
- Train No. 07402 Tirupati – Dharmavaram Special train will depart Tirupati at 05:00 hrs from 1st November to 7th November 2017 and arrive Dharmavaram at 10:40 hrs on the same day.
- In the return direction, Train No. 07401 Dharmavaram – Tirupati Special train will depart Dharmavaram at 13:00 hrs from 1st November to 7th November 2017 and arrive Tirupati at 19:10 hrs on the same day.
- Enroute, these special trains will stop at Pakala, Piler, Madanapalle Road and Kadiri stations in both the directions.
These trains will comprise of one AC II Tier, two AC III Tier, ten Sleeper Class and four General Second class Coaches.
Trains Short Terminated:
Due to heavy floods & breaches in Samastipur Division of East Central Railway, the following Express Trains are Short Terminated/Originated as detailed below:
- Train no. 07005 Hyderabad – Raxual Express Train scheduled to depart Hyderabad at 21.30 hrs on 2nd November, 2017 will be Short Terminated at Darbhanga Station.
- Change of Originating station: Train No. 07006 Raxual – Hyderabad Express schedule to originate from Raxual will Short Originated from Darbhanga station on 05th November, 2017.
- Tr.No.51421 Pune – Nizamabad Passenger, which left Pune on 1st November, 2017 is partially cancelled between Mudkhed – Nizamabad stations due to late running.
- Change of Originating Station: Train no. 51433 Nizamabad – Pandharpur Passenger scheduled to depart Nizamabad on 2nd November, 2017 will depart from Mudkhed instead of Nizamabad due to late running of its pairing train.