Bhopal: In view of the heavy rain causing waterlogging on the railway tracks in Tamil Nadu and derailment in Guntakal railway division, several trains passing through Bhopal division will remain affected on October 18 and 19, that would be cancelled from their originating stations a day earlier.
Due to water over flowing above danger level on Railway Bridge No. 167 between Tada and Sullurpet stations on Gudur – Chennai section, bank slip between Yellakaru and Venkatagiri stations & Vendodu – Kondagunta stations and derailment between Nandalur-Mantapampalli on Guntakal Division, the following trains are cancelled / rescheduled as detailed below:-
Trains Cancelled on 17th November, 2015:-
- Train No. 02510 Kamakhya – Bangalore Cantonment Suvidha Special is cancelled.
Trains Cancelled on 18th November, 2015:-
- Train No. 12761 Tirupati – Karimnagar Express scheduled to depart Tirupati at 22.40 hrs is cancelled.
- Train No. 12552 Kamakhya – Yesvantapur AC Express scheduled to depart Kamakhya at 14.00 hrs is cancelled.
- Train No. 12840 Chennai Central –Howrah Mail scheduled to depart Chennai Central at 23.45 hrs is cancelled.
- Train No. 12842 Chennai Central –Howrah Coromandel Express scheduled to depart Chennai Central at 08.45 hrs is cancelled.
- Train No. 13352 Alleppey – Dhanbad Express scheduled to depart Alleppy at 06.00 hrs is cancelled.
- Train No. 22604 Villupuram – Kharagpur Express scheduled to depart Villupuram at 11.40 hrs is cancelled.
- Train No. 12841 Howrah – Chennai Central Coromandel Express scheduled to depart Howrah at 14.50 hrs is cancelled.
- Train No. 17488 Visakapatnam – Tirupati Tirumala Express scheduled to depart Visakapatnam at 14.00 hrs is cancelled.
- Train No. 12516 Guwahati – Trivandrum Central Express scheduled to depart Guwahati at 06.20 hrs is cancelled.
- Train No. 06335 Guwahati – Kochuvelli special scheduled to depart Guwahati at 23.25 hrs is
- Train No. 08301 Sambalpur – Yesvantapur special scheduled to depart Sambalpur at 08.50 hrs is cancelled.
- Train No. 12245 Howrah – Yesvantapur Doronto Express scheduled to depart Howrah at 11.00 hrs is cancelled.
- Train No. 02841 Santragachi – Chennai Central Special scheduled to depart Santragachi at 19.00 hrs is cancelled.
- Train No. 02848 Chennai Central – Howrah Special scheduled to depart Chennai Central at 17.10 hrs is cancelled.
- Train No. 18464 Bangalore – Bhubaneshwar Prashanti Express scheduled to depart Bangalore at 00 hrs is cancelled.
- Train No. 57273 Hubli – Tirupati Passenger scheduled to depart Hubli at 11.00 hrs is cancelled.
- Train No. 07324 Hubli – Chennai Central special scheduled to depart Hubli at 20.20 hrs is
Trains Cancelled on 20th November, 2015:
- Train No. 15630 Guwahati – Chennai Central scheduled to depart Guwahati at 15.00 hrs is cancelled.
- Train No. 08302 Yesvantapur – Sambalpur special scheduled to depart Yewsvantapur at 00.30 hrs is cancelled.
- Train No. 11011 Mumbai LTT – H.S.Nanded scheduled to depart Mumbai LTT at 12.05 hrs on 18th Novemeber, 2015 is rescheduled to depart at 05.00 hrs on 19th Novemeber, 2015.
Among trains cancelled on October 17 from source stations are – 12651 Sampark Kranti Express, 16093 Andaman Express, 12512 Raptisagar Express, 12626 Kerala Express, 12616 GT Express, 12270 Nizamuddin-Chennai Duronto Express, 12622 Tamil Nadu Express, 12615 GT Express, 12621 Tamil Nadu Express, 12967 Chennai-Jaipur Express and 12642 Trivandrum-Nizamuddin Express. Train no 22403 Pondicherry-New Delhi Express would remain cancelled from its source station on October 18.
Railways has decided to run special trains to clear rush of passengers. For this, special trains will be run between Lucknow-Mumbai LTT and Raxaul-Bangalore. Train no 02107/02108 LTT-Lucknow-LTT AC Special will be run for two trips. On November 21 and 28, train no 02107 will depart from LTT to Lucknow while on November 22 and 29, train no 02108 will depart from Lucknow to LTT. These trains will stop at Habibganj station.
Meanwhile, special train no 05589/05590 Raxaul-Bangalore City-Raxaul will be run just one day. On November 21, train no 05589 will leave Raxaul station on 1.30 pm, arrive at Itarsi next day at 12.55 pm and reach Bangalore on third day at 11 pm. Similarly, train no 05590 will depart from Bangalore city station on November 24 at 11.30 pm, reach Itarsi next day at 1.40 pm and arrive at Raxaul on third day at 4.30 pm.