MUMBAI: A major block has been taken from 11.20 hrs to 14.50 hrs on Up line and from 11.20 hrs to 13.50 hrs. on Down line between Vaitarna – Safale stations on Sunday, 4th February, 2018 for launching of girder on bridge no. 99. Due to this following train will be cancelled/Short terminated:-
Train Cancelled (Down Direction) :-
- 59039 Virar – Valsad Passenger
- 93015 Churchgate – Dahanu Road EMU
- 93017 Virar – Dahanu Road EMU
- 93019 Virar- Dahanu Road EMU
- 93021 Virar- Dahanu Road EMU
Train Cancelled (Up Direction ) :-
- 93014 Dahanu Road – Virar EMU
- 93016 Dahanu Road – Churchgate EMU
- 93018 Dahanu Road -Virar EMU
- 93024 Dahanu Road – Virar EMU
- 59046 Valsad – Bandra Terminus Passenger
Trains to be short terminated :-
- Train no 59440 Ahmedabad – Mumbai Central Passenger will be terminated at Palghar Station and will be reversed as Train no 59439 i. e. Train no 59440/39 will be remain cancelled between Palghar – Mumbai Central – Palghar.
- Train no 19116 Bhuj – Dadar Express will be terminated at Borivali and will be reversed as train no 19115 from Borivali.
- Train no 12996 Ajmer/ Udaipur – Bandra Terminus Express will be terminated at Borivali and will be reversed as train no 12995 from Borivali.
Some trains will also be regulated due to this block.